Followers

Apr 15, 2010

i'm so sorry....

dear...
i'm so sorry if i wrong...
dear... actually i x de langsung terniat nk ceroboh ur page..but i really2 miss u damn much...since dr kte break up lg  lh cakap hari2 i bukak page u n i see ur pic...sume org ckp klw tgk pic 2 x kn mgubah apa2...but after i see ur page mcm2 i pk kn...now i really2 sad cz u change everything...my be now are the right time 2 let u go...dear...i really2 sad.... (!_!)

i'm really trying to say
so much more
than just those three little words;
I'm trying to express so many wonderful feelings about you.

I'm trying to say that you
mean more to me than
anyone else in the world.

I'm trying to let you know that
I adore you and that I cherish 
the time we spend together.

I'm trying to explain that
I want you and that I need you
and that I get lost
in wonderful thoughts
every time I think about you.

And each time I whisper
"I love you,"
I'm trying to remind you
that you're the nicest thing
that has ever happened to me.



p/s: i'm very emotional today cz i'm very very very very miss him....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails